Booth Hire Terms And Conditions
1.1 Prices displayed on the website are kept current. However, custom requirements may incur additional fees.
1.2 A $250 deposit is necessary to secure the event time and date. Until such time that a deposit is received, the date cannot be confirmed.
1.3 The full amount of the hire must be paid to Social Selfies at least 14 days before the event.
1.4 If booked within 14 days of the event, a non-refundable full payment must be received within 48 hours of booking.
1.5 A travel surcharge will apply to events outside of Parramatta City metro area. Free for within 50km radius of the Parramatta CBD.
1.6 Additional time required will be charged at $100 per hour for the mirror booth and $150 per hour for the 360 Booth. Idle time is charged at $50 an hour.
2.1 Cancellation within 14 days after the booking is confirmed will entitle the hirer to a full refund of the deposit. Cancellation after 14 days and within 30 days after the booking is confirmed will entitle the hirer 50% of the deposit.
2.2 Cancellation after 30 days of the booking confirmation forfeits the deposit paid.
2.3 A 14 day notice is required on changes to the time and date of the event.
2.4 Requests for changes of the event date must be made at least 30 days before the original event date. A date change is subject to availability and receipt of a new Booking Form.
2.5 Cancellations made within 30 days of the event date will result in the client forfeiting all payments made to Social Selfies, with the exception of the bond which will be returned to the client within 5 business days after the date of cancellation.
2.6 Social Selfies can cancel any booking at any time. If Social Selfies decides to cancel a booking, all payments made will be refunded to the Client.
3. Access, space, power & internet requirements
3.1 The client shall ensure a safe and appropriate environment is provided for Social Selfies to operate its equipment.
3.2 The client must ensure:
- A space of 2.4m x 2.4m or more for each booth.
- Access to 240v power within 10m of Social Selfies’s equipment.
- All doorways and access paths are at least 90cm wide.(Mirror Booth)
- if an outdoor event, an undercover area if any chance of poor weather.
- Wifi connection is best for any hires that require this service.
3.3 A survey of the event location may be required if Social Selfies is not satisfied that a suitable location will be provided. This survey may incur an additional fee of $50.
3.4 The client is responsible for paying any charges imposed by the venue or required to access the venue. These charges may include, but are not limited to, parking and electricity.
4. Social Media
4.1 Social media uploading requires a strong signal for internet connection. Social Selfies is not responsible if your venue does not have signal and we strongly advise the Client check this prior to event.
4.2 Social media uploading is subject to the availability of the service itself. We have no control over any social platform, and therefore will not be liable for any down time or nonavailability of this service. If the service is unavailable, any refund will not exceed the social media charges for the event to the maximum of $99.
4.3 The Client accepts responsibility for all photos shared to social media by guests at the event. Social Selfies reserve the right to remove photos from social media.
4.4 The Client gives permission for all photos uploaded to social media to be shared by Social Selfies on our own social media platforms and website.
5.1 Social Selfies may collect certain personal information about you.
5.2 All information provided to us is treated in a confidential manner.
5.3 We undertake not to divulge or sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
6. Hiring, Delivery and Service
6.1 Delivery set up and removal of the Booth are free of charge within a 50km radius of the Parramatta City CBD.
6.2 A travel surcharge will apply to events outside of Parramatta City metro area.
6.3 Delivery set up and break down of the Booth will be outside the rental period.
6.4 Set-up of the Booth takes approximately 30-45 minutes whilst break down and removal takes approximately 30 minutes.
6.5 A trained Booth Host will be with the Booth at all times to ensure the smooth running of the Booth during the event.
7. Use of Images
7.1 The hirer will give permission for photos and videos taken during the event to be used by Social Selfies for Social media.
7.2 The hirer will give permission for any photos or Videos taken during the event to be used for promotional, materials and advertising.
8.1 Social Selfies will not be liable for failing to perform under the Agreement by the occurrence of any event beyond our reasonable control, including a labour disturbance, power outage or interruption of service, communication outage, failure by a service provided to us to perform, fire, threatened or actual act of terrorism, natural disaster, or war.
8.2 The hirer agrees that in all circumstances, the liability of Social Selfies is limited to an amount equal to the booking cost.
8.3 Social selfies will not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
8.4 An equipment fault that may arise during the event will be rectified as soon as possible. However, if the outage will exceed 30 minutes or more, Social Selfies will refund your payment on loss of hours a pro rata rate.
8.5 Social Selfies will not be held responsible for any circumstances outside their control. This includes, but is not limited to, fire, riot, civil commotion, accidents, acts of nature and equipment failure. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by Social Selfies to provide service or find a suitable replacement service. If this is not be possible, the client will receive a refund of all payments received by Social Selfies for the booking.
8.6 The client agrees that in all circumstances, Social Selfies’s liability is limited to an amount equal to the booking cost and not be liable for indirect or consequential damages.
9.1 Attendants are to be provided with a supplier meal at all functions of 3 hours or more to the same standard as the guests of the function.
10.1 2 Hour packages not available
11.1 The Booth attendant reserves the right to exclude a person or persons from the Booth if the attendant considers that person to be grossly intoxicated or behaving in an aggressive or abusive manner towards the Booth attendant or behaving in a manner that the Booth attendant considers may damage any of Three Bird Booth property.
11.2 If circumstances arise where a threat or implied threat of harm, damage or violence to Social Selfies’s staff or equipment, Social Selfies reserves the right to cease providing services. If the client is able to resolve the threatening situation within 20 minutes, Social Selfies will resume services. If the situation is unable to be resolved, Social Selfies will not resume providing service and the client will receive no refund of booking cost.
11.3 Any damage to Social Selfies’s equipment during the client’s event caused by the client, client’s guests or any other person in attendance at the event whether invited or not, will result in the cost to repair/replace the equipment to be deducted from the client’s bond. The client is liable for extra costs If the cost to repair/replace is more than the bond,
11.4 If the Booth is to be set up outdoors, the booth and attendant will require sufficient protection from the elements, to afford protection from rain, humidity, wind and/or sunlight. If inclement weather occurs during the hire and the equipment and attendant are at risk, a refund will be given of the remaining hours less $100.
11.5 Social Selfies Booth must agree to an outdoor setup with no cover. In this circumstance, if rain is forecast, your Booth/items will not be set up outside and it is the client that is to provide a suitable indoor location for the attendant to move the Booth items indoors. If no suitable cover is provided the client will NOT be refunded.
11.6 Social Selfies Booth must agree to an outdoor setup with no cover. In this circumstance, unexpected inclement weather occurs during your hire it is the hirer’s responsibility to provide a suitable indoor location for the attendant to move the Booth/items indoors. If no suitable cover is provided the client will NOT be refunded the remaining hours of hire.
*If you provide suitable cover (5.5.) but it gets nasty or rains and we need to pack up you will receive a refund. If you agree to No Cover (5.6. & 5.7.) and it rains/forecasted we need to move to Plan B (inside) if you cannot provide a suitable indoors location, you will NOT receive a refund*
11.7 It is the hirer responsibility to inform their guests of the terms and conditions
11.8 Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the Booth.
Our Requirements / Workplace Health & Safety requirements
We require one chair and a clean, flat, dry, smoke free area of approximately 3m x 3m x 2m (which includes space for our attendant tables) and one normal power outlet within 10 metres. If the Booth is to be set up outdoors, the booth and attendant will require sufficient protection from the elements, in the form of sufficient opaque overhead and side cover on at least two sides, to afford protection from rain, humidity, wind and/or sunlight. It will be the hirer’s responsibility to ensure their venue function coordinator or private function coordinator is made aware of these requirements and can accommodate them. To protect your photo album and the props, drinks are not allowed on the props/album tables.
For safety reasons and to protect the props and the Booth, drinks, glasses or bottles, food or cigarettes are not allowed inside the Booth.
For safety reasons and to avoid damage to the booth, chairs are not permitted inside the Booth at any time.
For safety reasons and to protect the Booth, clients and guests are not permitted to pick up other guests, when inside the Booth.
Safety precautions/booth rules:
* No food, drinks, cigarettes or e-cigarettes inside the booth or in the Booth area.
* No chairs or other objects to stand on to be taken into the Booth.
* No lifting up guests, piggy backing or hand stands, or any kind of gymnastics inside the Booth.
* No drinks or food on the Booth tables.
* Children under the age of 10 to be accompanied by an adult when selecting props & when inside the Booth.
* No props on the floor inside the booth please.* No props to be removed from the Booth area.
* No props to be removed from the Booth area.
* The backdrop that will be behind you in the Booth Please don’t lean back against the curtain as it will not support your weight.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Collection Of Personal Information
Personal information: The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, mailing or street address and telephone number;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- banking and payment details;
- preferences and opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, and our response;
- your browser session, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and browsing behaviour;
- additional personal information that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other information requested by us and/or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. Collection And Use Of Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to enable you to access and use any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for analytics, market research and business development including to operate and improve our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information and about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure Of Personal Information To Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. We also use third party cloud storage service providers to host our data. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data including Google Analytics and other similar businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith
4. Your Rights And Controlling Your Personal Information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
5. Storage And Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
6. Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear.gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
7. Links To Other Websites
For Any Questions Or Notice, Please Contact Our Privacy Officer At:
SOCIAL SELFIES Pty Ltd (ABN 54 768 718 931)
This Page Was Last Updated: 1 April 2022